Top-Rated Home Remodeling in Whitefish Bay, WI
Everyone deserves the home of their dreams. At S.J. Janis Company Inc., we aim to make that a reality for Whitefish Bay homeowners. From room additions to whole-home upgrades, we’ll work with your desires and requirements to create a plan that serves you well, both functionally and aesthetically.
Our experts are ready to take on any project, small or large, with the experience to get it done promptly and efficiently.
Our Remodeling Services
Our wide range of remodeling services are designed for any and every room in your home. We can create your desired home, from new fixture installations to window upgrades and improved lighting.
These services include:
- Kitchens: We upgrade counters, lighting, faucets, cabinetry, butler’s pantries, sinks, and more for a well-rounded space.
- Bathrooms: Our experts are adept at floor upgrades, new sink, tub, shower, and faucet installation, improved storage, and more.
- Basements: Basements are ideal for building additional bedrooms, bathrooms, home offices, theaters, storage rooms, and more. Our remodeling specialists can finish your basement with precision to increase its functionality.
- Additions: Our design team will ensure your new space is optimized and ready to meet your needs, from primary suites to home offices, bedrooms, bathrooms, and more.
- Whole-house remodeling: Let our specialists give your home a top-to-bottom makeover. We can incorporate the features you want to maintain into a comprehensive design plan that matches your wants, wishes, and budget.
Our Remodeling Process
With our design-build services, you can expect a smooth journey throughout the entire remodeling process:
- Initial conversation: We’ll discuss your goals for the remodel and ensure the plan meets your budget.
- On-site meeting: Our senior design consultant will meet with you to analyze your space and provide potential solutions for upgrading and enhancing it.
- Design Project Development Agreement (DPDA): The DPDA is designed to provide details such as measurements, budgets, layouts, and more.
- Construction agreement: Our construction agreement is a fixed-cost proposal that will provide you with a final cost for the design project.
- Pre-construction conference: The design consultant and project manager will review your remodeling project and discuss potential challenges, completion dates, and more.
- Construction: Our design specialists will begin to work on your project and will be there for you for questions and concerns for the duration of the process.
- Project completion: Our team will ensure every item on the project checklist is complete and all details are executed with unwavering precision and skill.
Why Choose S.J. Janis?
The design, build, and remodel team at S.J. Janis has worked hard to achieve exceptional remodeling results for the past 70 years. Our award-winning services are designed to deliver quality work and customer service.
We offer free consultations, and each project is completed with unmatched skill and craftsmanship. No matter the scope of your project, you can rely on S.J. Janis for awe-inspiring results.