Home Additions & Remodeling in Menomonee Falls, WI
If you’re looking to fall in love with your Menomonee Falls home all over again, S. J. Janis Company Inc. can help. For over 70 years, we’ve been an industry leader, helping homeowners update and reinvent their homes with high-quality additions and remodeling services.
We work tirelessly to provide unmatched craftsmanship and exceptional customer service with clean and open communication throughout the process. Our clients love us because we deliver results while staying on budget and on time.
Our Design-Build Services
We offer a wide variety of design-build services throughout Menomonee Falls to ensure every aspect of your home is customized to you. Whether you’re accommodating a growing family or want to create a home office, our team has the experience to do so.
Below are some of the most common projects homeowners hire us for:
- Primary suite renovations
- Guest suite addition
- Garden tub or shower installation in the primary bathroom
- Transform the basement into a finished, multi-purpose space
- Home additions for home office, gym, or studio space
- Entire home remodel to update the style and improve functionality
Our Design-Build Process
We’ve developed a design-build process that starts with our customers’ goals and ends with an on-time, on-budget delivery of new, exceptional spaces:
- The initial conversation: Our team will meet with you to determine your goals, budget, and wish list for the space.
- Onsite meeting: We’ll assess your space and discuss the general vision and our approach to the project.
- Design Project Development Agreement (DPDA): We’ll measure your space and develop floor plans and 3D renderings of two to three layout options for you to review and finalize.
- Construction agreement: You’ll receive a construction agreement with fixed costs that will be locked in for the entire project unless you make changes.
- Pre-construction conference: We’ll meet to discuss the remodeling process thoroughly, and you’ll receive a project schedule.
- Construction phase: Our team will maintain clear and open communication with you throughout the construction via text, phone, and email, as well as weekly meetings.
- Project completion: At the end of the project, we’ll develop a final punch list and schedule a close-out meeting and six-month and one-year follow-up warranty visits.
Trust S. J. Janis With Your Home Remodel
Our team is creative, knowledgeable, and skilled at delivering exceptional home remodels and additions in Menomonee Falls. We’ve been honored with over 115 awards for our awe-inspiring results, and we’ve transformed more than 1,400 homes since we opened in 1951.