Exterior Home Remodeling in Elm Grove
A bad first impression at the entrance of your home can lead to negative expectations about what’s inside. If your front door is weathered or your siding desperately needs repair, don’t put off exterior home remodeling any longer.
S.J. Janis Company Inc. can meet your needs. Our award-winning team has served Elm Grove and Southeast Wisconsin for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality exterior remodeling services that exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our Exterior Remodeling Services
When you work with S.J. Janis, you gain access to a wide range of exterior remodeling services to enhance the beauty and functionality of your home. Some of our specialties include:
- Siding: New siding can make a world of difference for your home. Choose from several beautiful, durable materials sure to improve your home’s appearance and energy efficiency.
- Exterior painting: A fresh coat of paint can transform the look of your home. We use high-quality paint and proven techniques to ensure an even, long-lasting finish.
- New wood molding: S.J. Janis can install new molding and trim around windows, doors, and eaves to give your exterior a fresh, updated look.
- New windows and doors: Replacing old windows and doors can improve your home’s energy efficiency and security while enhancing its appearance. We install products in a variety of operating styles and materials to suit your preferences and match your home’s architecture.
- Walkways: Adding a walkway around your house can improve curb appeal, make your home more accessible, and protect your landscaping. Choose from stamped concrete, brick pavers, natural stone, and other materials.
- Porches and patios: Expand your outdoor living space and improve curb appeal with a covered front porch or back patio. Our exterior remodeling team can design and build this feature to fit your home’s style and increase functionality.
- Universal design considerations: Make your home more accommodating with universal design elements such as wider front doorways, ramps, and zero-step entrances. We’ll help you assess your needs to ensure the most important accessibility features make it into your exterior remodeling project.
Benefits of Exterior Home Remodeling
Consider the many reasons to invest in your home’s exterior with remodeling services from S.J. Janis:
- Increased resale value: Exterior remodeling increases the value of your home and improves its curb appeal. This benefit is especially important if you plan on moving in the near future.
- Boosted energy efficiency: Replacing old windows and doors and installing insulated siding can make your home more efficient in every season. As a result, you’ll enjoy lower energy bills and a more comfortable living environment.
- Improved security: New windows and doors featuring durable materials, tamper-proof hinges, and advanced locking mechanisms make your home more secure for increased peace of mind.
- Enhanced safety and functionality: Adding a covered porch, paved walkways, and accessibility ramps help you make the most of your exterior while ensuring safety for family members and guests with limited mobility.
- Customization: At S.J. Janis, we never use the same design twice. Every project is a custom build with features that fit your home’s style and meet your unique needs.
Choose S.J. Janis for Exterior Home Remodeling
Ready to transform your home’s exterior? S.J. Janis has the knowledge and experience to ensure a smooth project from start to finish. Trust our full-service design-build team to offer unmatched services while acting with integrity and treating your home with the same respect we would our own.
Our goal is to make you a lifelong client, so you always feel comfortable calling us for your home remodeling needs.